Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law: Parliament is moving to restructure its committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law: Parliament is moving to restructure its committees Empty Law: Parliament is moving to restructure its committees

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Apr 2016, 3:05 am

[ltr]Law: Parliament is moving to restructure its committees[/ltr]

Since 17.04.2016 at 10:06 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It revealed an MP for the rule of law triumph Ahlgrebawi, Sunday, that the Parliament is moving to restructure the parliamentary committees, arguing that the issue of al-Jubouri has become something of the past.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She's triumph Ahlgrebawi / balances News / she was "surprised by the rhetoric of some political blocs about the existence of a constitutional violation on the subject of the sacking of Saleem al-Jubouri," asserting that "has become one of his past."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ahlgrebawi added that "after the sacking of al-Jubouri, the parliament will be directed towards other internal reforms, the most important restructuring of parliamentary committees and distribution of new and based on a global competence and efficiency."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She pointed out that "all parliamentary committees problem at the moment is most of them have been distributed on the basis of quotas and without regard to the question of efficiency," confirmed "the presence of deputies working in committees completed unrelated to their jurisdiction."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House of Representatives has voted to sack the head Salim al-Jubouri, paving So step is to come to sack a key Cabinet and the President.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is hoped that the parliament will hold its next meeting on Monday.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And marching in the corridors of the House of Representatives more than 150 vice demanding reform and the formation of a government of technocrats away from the political parties. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:18 am