Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Great Dangers Now Threaten To Destroy The Global Financial System

Lobo
    Lobo

Great Dangers Now Threaten To Destroy The Global Financial System Empty Great Dangers Now Threaten To Destroy The Global Financial System

Post by Lobo Mon 18 Apr 2016, 5:20 pm

Great Dangers Now Threaten To Destroy The Global Financial System
    April 18, 2016
    Great Dangers Now Threaten To Destroy The Global Financial System King-World-News-Global-Markets-And-Economies-Are-In-Serious-Trouble-864x400_c
    On the heels of the Dow surging to 18,000, today a 50-year market veteran spoke with King World News about the great dangers circling the financial system.
    Great Dangers Now Threaten To Destroy The Global Financial System King-World-News-Trouble-In-Europe-And-What-Has-Gold-And-Silver-On-The-MoveJohn Embry:  “Eric, last week was interesting when you tied together a number of developments that occurred.  Deutsche Bank publicly acknowledged its manipulation of the silver fix.  But this is just the tip of the iceberg considering the true scope of the manipulation in silver being conducted primarily by JP Morgan…
    Continue reading the John Embry interview below…

Advertisement
    To hear what billionaire Eric Sprott & Rick Rule are doing with their own
    money and which $7 billion company John Embry &
    Dr. Marc Faber oversee
     click on the logo:
    Great Dangers Now Threaten To Destroy The Global Financial System Sprott_Asset_Management_LP

John Embry continues:  “It is vitally important that the extent of the manipulation in all markets is revealed to the largely unsuspecting public, so at least this is a minor step in that direction.
    Great Dangers Now Threaten To Destroy The Global Financial System KWN-Sprott-III-262015JP Morgan And Deutsche Bank Threaten Global Financial System
    Secondly, the Federal Reserve released a lengthy letter that the Fed and the FDIC had issued to JP Morgan Chairman and CEO, Jamie Dimon.  This resulted because of JP Morgan’s failure to present a credible plan for winding itself down if the bank failed.  The body of the letter alluded to all the risks, excess leverage, massive derivative exposure, and the obvious threat of contagion among major financial entities.

Interestingly, this came in the wake of recent revelations concerning the vulnerability of Deutsche Bank.  Both of these warnings should serve as a red flag to all the optimists out there who have their heads buried in the sand.
    Then on Saturday, in a front page story in the New York Times, it was revealed that the Saudis were threatening to unload their massive U.S. Treasury position if there were any revelations concerning there alleged involvement in the 9/11 attack.
    Aside from revealing their guilt with such a blatant threat, it also confirmed the U.S.’s vulnerability in the currency arena.  The Saudis are not the only entity with a huge U.S. Treasury position.  In fact, China’s position dwarfs that of Saudi Arabia, and the Chinese are less than happy with the U.S. on a number of fronts.  I have believed for some time that the constant babble about rate hikes by the U.S. Fed is directed primarily at supporting an increasingly vulnerable dollar because economic conditions certainly don’t justify any rate hikes at all.
    Great Dangers Now Threaten To Destroy The Global Financial System KWN-Roberts-VII-2232015Markets In Lockdown
    As I mentioned earlier, markets remain in lockdown with the central banks and their allies continuing to have their way.  However, I take some solace from the fact that they are having more and more trouble containing the price of gold and silver.  This is certainly reflected in the persistent strength in the HUI Gold Share Index.

To Smash Or Not To Smash Gold & Silver? That Is The Question
    Commercial gold and silver short positions remain elevated on the Comex, which in the past has preceded a price smash.  However it is also a precondition for a commercial signal failure in which the shorts are overrun and have to retreat.  And with the opening of the Shanghai Gold Exchange tomorrow featuring physical delivery, the chore of the bullion banks to maintain their Ponzi scheme on the paper markets of the LBMA and the Comex is becoming more and more difficult.  

We will just have to wait and see what happens to the enormous commercial short positions in the coming weeks.”
    http://kingworldnews.com/great-dangers-now-threaten-to-destroy-the-global-financial-system/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:14 pm