Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fact: infallible initiative working to re-Jubouri, head of the Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fact: infallible initiative working to re-Jubouri, head of the Parliament Empty Fact: infallible initiative working to re-Jubouri, head of the Parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Apr 2016, 3:27 am

[ltr]Fact: infallible initiative working to re-Jubouri, head of the Parliament[/ltr]

Since 04.19.2016 at 08:59 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the National Alliance Mohammed fact, on Tuesday, that the President Fuad Masum initiative culminate in the return of Salim al-president of the parliament, while the most likely put the last sack for a vote again in the House of Representatives.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the fact that L / balance News /, that "more proposals and solutions put forward by the president in his initiative has seen the acceptability by the House of Representatives of the protesters yesterday when they meet envoy President Khalid Shwani," likely that "is thrown sacked Saleem al-Jubouri again to a vote in the House of Representatives ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The meeting ended with the House of Representatives, where the protesters had left Huani to negotiate with the former parliament speaker al-Jubouri," likely that "the road map developed by the infallible will lead to the return of al-Jubouri, head of the parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He favored a "unified emergency session of the House of Representatives held today to get to the right solution."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, called Monday evening, all members of the House of Representatives to the meeting, which falls on Tuesday 19/4/2016 at two pm in the Council Chamber in order to encircle the repercussions of the situation in the Council Alnwab.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:19 am