Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Controls apply for the Education Fund

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Controls apply for the Education Fund Empty Controls apply for the Education Fund

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Apr 2016, 6:50 am

Controls apply for the Education Fund

4/21/2016 0:00 

[rtl] Maysan - Abdul Hussein Prism 
    identified breeding Maysan controls and instructions for the support of the Central Education Fund , which provides financial assistance for emergency situations for employees of the Ministry of Education.   
    The educational media director in the upbringing of Maysan Mohammed Hamza al -Kaabi , the "morning": that the Central Education Fund at the Ministry of Education introduced for the purpose of granting facilities required for emergencies to slice educators in order to relieve their shoulders and help them as much as possible.  
    He said the directorate has identified controls and instructions for applying for financial support , according to the importance and seriousness of the health status of employees, as it included for surgical operations that the employee to submit a formal request to thedepartment manager with filling in the form prepared by the Fund to be a process report an original and contains a number, date and validity of the report was released with thearrived wages and the cost of the process, and if the process was outside Iraq , thereport is certified by the State applies this is also the processes that take place in my family or private hospital wing in General hospital. 
    the excluded Directorate, according to al - Kaabi, cases of infected employees withcancer of all controls and instructions that are brought medical report in favor of thedisease after the date of 04.05.2015 and if the patient had cancer surgery is applied to the above instructions, either in the case of the death of the enrollee are granted his family financial support after bringing the death certified certificate with the health of theirissuance with it administrative , issued Petrqan restriction of education. 
    He pointed out that UNFPA provides support also for fire accidents and cases ofinnovation and patent supporter of a government institution or a reputable organization recognized after a request health breasts. 
    In the context of the last, won the film ( a friend bad) for the secondary Hassan ibn Thabit jackpot educational film through a short film organized the festival by thedepartment of school activity in the rearing of Maysan.  
    the general supervisor of the festival Ali Kadhim al - Rubaie: the number of films participating in the festival seven are (Fatima ) and (mock) and (I hope) and ( a friend bad) and (wipes) and (not us) and film ( the key to success), indicating that the jury at the festival has long worked the best ones to choose, praising at the same time efforts are made ​​by the students to make it a success. [/rtl]

[rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:05 pm