Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim: a huge amount of corruption lies in moderation loops and must work to end the proxy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim: a huge amount of corruption lies in moderation loops and must work to end the proxy Empty Hakim: a huge amount of corruption lies in moderation loops and must work to end the proxy

Post by Rocky Sun 08 May 2016, 4:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Hakim: a huge amount of corruption lies in moderation loops and must work to end the proxy

Nur News / Baghdad 
    saw the head of the Supreme Council, Ammar al - Hakim, the current political crisis and was stifling , but it in the face of their faces were politically away from the religious grouping On all sides there aredeputies and blocks of all the Iraqi people, noting that the nature of the crisis that prompted to demand alump transient components, stressing the need to respect the legal procedures to challenge and express an opinion. 
    a statement of the Office of the wise "Nur News" received a copy of it , he said , "during a meeting with anumber of tribal leaders" that Iraq is in a state of war with Daash addition to the economic crisis must be concerted efforts for the advancement of Iraq , "he said . " reform is a reference and popular , a demand that all philanthropists and patriots, warning of turning the reform to the title of hiding behind him corrupt. " 
    pointing to" the papers that marred reforms mixing and Grrt people , "adding that" the political action and the legitimacy of the blocks resulting from election of her people, calling for respect for the will of thepeople and to distinguish between the partnership and the quota system. " 
    among Hakim said" the minister position of political and must open the door for nomination in thepositions that are below the minister , "adding that" a huge amount of corruption lies in moderation loops, calling for an end to work Acting in the joints of the state inject fresh blood into the Iraqi state. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 12:09 pm