Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the National warns prevent journalists entering parliament to obstruct his work

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the National warns prevent journalists entering parliament to obstruct his work Empty Deputy for the National warns prevent journalists entering parliament to obstruct his work

Post by Rocky Sat 14 May 2016, 9:48 am

Deputy for the National warns prevent journalists entering parliament to obstruct his work

2016/5/14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Wayne - Baghdad]

Deputy student for the National Alliance, Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri allow journalists entry to the building of the Council, to conduct their business and their activities, warning that "the motive behind prevent journalists from access, is obstructing the work of the parliament."

The MP said the Star-Ghanim in a press statement that "strange calls al-Jubouri, the members of Parliament to attend, which prevents the media from covering what is happening there, stressing that the media no less role for parliament's role in uncovering the facts and the delivery of news and information to the citizens and the definition of what he was doing representatives of the people." .

Ghanim warned of "to be the motive behind prevent journalists from reaching the House of Representatives, is obstructing the work of the parliament."

The business sessions of parliament have been stalled since April 30 last due to protesters deputies crisis and the storming of the demonstrators to the Green Zone, the Council and lawmakers subjected to assault and battery, and decided on the impact, including a Kurdish political blocs boycott the hearings.

And called on the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, parliamentary blocs and parliamentary committees for an urgent meeting on Sunday [tomorrow] to discuss security implications of recent bombings in Baghdad, in addition to discuss the request of the International Monetary Fund to reduce the budget for fiscal 2016 in order to give Iraq a loan to him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 9:26 am