Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense: F-16, but Iraq does not fly with US approval

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Defense: F-16, but Iraq does not fly with US approval  Empty Parliamentary Defense: F-16, but Iraq does not fly with US approval

Post by Rocky Sat 14 May 2016, 10:05 am

Parliamentary Defense: F-16, but Iraq does not fly with US approval 

14-05-2016 11:06 AM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Confirmed the defense of parliamentary security committee on Saturday that the United States does not allow the aircraft to the Iraqi Air Force f16 fly only with their consent, pointing to the control of Washington on air. 

A member of the committee MP Majid al - Gharawi, he said that " the leadership of US operations in control of the air and does not allow Iraqi aircraft f16 fly and hit targets nests Daash criminal , but their consent.

" He added Ghraoui, that" the United States in control of Iraqi air defenses, and it is one of the sets hit the nests Daash and does not allow for aircraft to fly over those dens launched air it blows.

" the Committee on Security and Defence parliamentary as well as politicians and MPs on various occasions accused the US administration not to allow the F - 16 aircraft purchased by Iraq from Washington to 
    fly only after approval

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 9:20 am