Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice him: the National Alliance does not intend to change Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice him: the National Alliance does not intend to change Abadi Empty Vice him: the National Alliance does not intend to change Abadi

Post by Rocky Mon 16 May 2016, 6:36 am

[size=30]Vice him: the National Alliance does not intend to change Abadi[/size]
    16/05/2016 09:34 | Number of Views: 214
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / special[/rtl]
    [rtl]Denied National Alliance MP Haider Mawla today that there would be political movements from within and outside the coalition to replace Haider al-Abadi and pull him to the post and the rule of law, in particular.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Mawla In a statement to "trend" He stressed that the National Alliance coherent despite the crises and disputes between its components, which does not mean that these differences of course jump on national Alasthaqat, noting that the National Alliance is seriously considering how to get out of the current political crisis and to find effective solutions .[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that most of the political blocs in the coalition welcomed the initiative Front reform and included a parliamentary emergency session held on condition that are not managed by a body article presidency and the election of a new presidency of the body, stressing that the meeting may also be customized to discuss recent security breaches and hold negligent them .[/rtl]
    [rtl]The MP for the Reform Abdul Salam al-Maliki Front, has attacked on Sunday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, blaming him of responsibility "crack" the Shiite ranks and "tear up" the National Alliance, while invited him to submit his resignation as prime minister.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:06 am