Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Rapporteur of Parliament: Committee began a five-year action to calm the atmosphere and the holding

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rapporteur of Parliament: Committee began a five-year action to calm the atmosphere and the holding Empty Rapporteur of Parliament: Committee began a five-year action to calm the atmosphere and the holding

Post by Rocky Thu May 19, 2016 6:40 am

Rapporteur of Parliament: Committee began a five-year action to calm the atmosphere and the holding of an extraordinary session

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Announced the decision of theparliament Imad Youkhana that the Commission for a five from the House of Representatives began tomove on the various political blocs to calm the atmosphere for theconvening of a special session of parliament the middle of next week.  
    Youkhana said in a press statement that the five -member committee will travel to the provinces ofSulaimaniyah, Arbil and return to Baghdad to meet with other political blocs, pointing to the committee began its work since yesterday and met with thePresident of the coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki and Dr. Salim al - Jubouri and hours and days to come will witness intensive political mobility ensures convene a session of the House of Representatives, returned the steps to the solution ofpolitical and calm supportive message directly to security forces throughout the war fronts to achieve victory on terrorists Daash 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Rapporteur of Parliament: Committee began a five-year action to calm the atmosphere and the holding Empty Re: Rapporteur of Parliament: Committee began a five-year action to calm the atmosphere and the holding

Post by Diamond Thu May 19, 2016 7:13 am

JMO but watch maliki work himself a deal outta this!!! 306

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:20 pm