Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Keywords: Abadi has a list of candidates for the ministries and pending the convening of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Keywords: Abadi has a list of candidates for the ministries and pending the convening of Parliament  Empty Keywords: Abadi has a list of candidates for the ministries and pending the convening of Parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Jun 2016, 2:35 am

[ltr]Keywords: Abadi has a list of candidates for the ministries and pending the convening of Parliament offered[/ltr]

Since 06/04/2016 18:59 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the coalition of state law Keywords, Saturday, possession of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi list of candidates for the ministries and wait for the council to convene offered to him, noting that the list includes the ministers of Sunnis, Shiites and Kurds.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Keywords and said L / balance News / "The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has a complete list of candidates for the portfolios within the reform plan initiated by the Prime Minister."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ela's that "Abadi awaiting Parliament and added that only takes place after the end of the legislative recess or during a special session to submit the names of candidates to vote for them," noting that "the list includes the names of Kurds, Shiites and Sunnis and other sects of technocrats."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The chairman of the parliament, announced last week, on the legislative recess of the parliament began after the expiration of the extension of the chapter Altcheriei.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 9:12 pm