Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: edit Fallujah before Mosul came to end conflicts within the National Alliance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: edit Fallujah before Mosul came to end conflicts within the National Alliance Empty Deputy: edit Fallujah before Mosul came to end conflicts within the National Alliance

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Jun 2016, 6:49 am

Deputy: edit Fallujah before Mosul came to end conflicts within the National Alliance

Publishing Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 10:55:14 | Views: 53
    BAGHDAD - News today MP from the province of Nineveh , Abdul Rahman Alloizi Saturday that changing the compass liberation of the city of Mosul to Fallujah in Anbar province came to quell the conflicts within the National Alliance, noting that it will give the accomplishing of thePrime Minister by the regional actors. He Alloizi in an interview with the news agency today, said that "everyone knows that he is supposed to be the battle to liberate the city of Mosul after theliberation of gray directly, but the political differences has been overshadowed by the battle ahead than its compass changed to the city of Fallujah , instead of Mosul , " noting that "these differences relate to the conflict between the parties of the National Alliance, as well as for theSadr city bombings. " He added Alloizi, that" regional parties were afraid of the evolution of theconflict which led to the orientation of editorial operations of Fallujah instead of Mosul to divert attention away from this conflict and to give the kind of done to the Prime Minister liberalization of the city after that she saw him in trouble. " He noted MP for the province of Nineveh that" thePrime Minister ordered to send an armored brigade of the ninth band to Nineveh operations command to give the message that he is still committed to the liberation of the city of Mosul. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:41 pm