Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizen suggest the failure to convene an extraordinary session of parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Citizen suggest the failure to convene an extraordinary session of parliament Empty Citizen suggest the failure to convene an extraordinary session of parliament

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Jun 2016, 3:07 am

[ltr]Citizen suggest the failure to convene an extraordinary session of parliament[/ltr]

Since 06/13/2016 10:41 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Suggested citizen's parliamentary bloc, on Monday, not to the special session of parliament, scheduled to be held during the holy month of Ramadan, attributed the reason to the divisions and differences within the House of Representatives.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP said the bloc Salim Chawki, L / balance News /, that "according to the Iraqi constitution can be an extraordinary session of parliament was held during the legislative recess discuss unifying theme, and be at the request of the prime ministers, MPs and the parliament, or the signing of 50 deputies."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added Shawqi, that "the meeting would not be held if the Federal Court did not decide its decision on the legality of the meetings, and in the case of deciding the decision, there will be a consensus to hold a hearing, considering that the federal decision is binding on all parties."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He ruled out the MP from the bloc, saying, "There can not be a call for an extraordinary session at the moment, due to the presence of division and differences within the House of Representatives" .anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:27 pm