Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq needs 180,000 housing units per year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq needs 180,000 housing units per year Empty Economist: Iraq needs 180,000 housing units per year

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Jun 2016, 4:23 am

[size=30]Economist: Iraq needs 180,000 housing units per year[/size]
    14/06/2016 11:17 | Number of Views: 58
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    He said economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine presence of large housing crisis in Iraq must be the work of a structured program to accommodate the poor class and slum inhabitants deployed in Baghdad and the provinces.
    Antoine in an interview for "direction Press" said that Iraq needs three million housing units , which isequivalent to 180,000 housing units per year, pointing to the need to lend a helping hand to  poor layer in theprovision of adequate housing for them and end the state of Ashoaaiat in Baghdad and the provinces.
    He stressed the importance of developing a broad program with the participation of all those responsible for this crisis, namely the Ministry of Housing and the release of soft loans, adding that the government has become unable to implement and support the housing projects because of the oil crisis and lower prices.
    The Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced controls of residential land to citizens allocation of different categories, including security personnel and special grades, returned that it contributes in providing processors "radical" to the housing crisis, and to provide new job opportunities, and reduce the rents of housing units, as well as support for a wide cross-section of citizens with incomes low-lying and medium

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:52 am