Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judicial Council to take a number of decisions session today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judicial Council to take a number of decisions session today Empty Judicial Council to take a number of decisions session today

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:59 am

[ltr]Judicial Council to take a number of decisions session today[/ltr]

Since 29/06/2016 16:33 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Holding of the Supreme Judicial Council, on Wednesday, its eighth, as discussed a number of issues on its agenda.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Judicial Council received / balances News /, a copy of "The council decided to upgrade to the 10 judges of the items that follow the current Snovhm, and discussed the transfer of a number of judges and public prosecutors requests and took the legal decisions in question."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added, "The council approved the formation of the judicial bodies in the appellate areas, Bmnasptha has two judges promoted to the position of Vice President for the purpose of resuming coverage of this judicial formations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Council reviewed according to the statement, the march "in the presidencies of the judicial courts of appeal in the provinces, and to develop treatments that speed up the resolution of lawsuits, especially pertaining to the detainees and the efforts of an exceptional" .anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:58 pm