Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq gets new European humanitarian aid to 104 million euros

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq gets new European humanitarian aid to 104 million euros Empty Iraq gets new European humanitarian aid to 104 million euros

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jul 2016, 1:59 am

[ltr]Iraq gets new European humanitarian aid to 104 million euros[/ltr]

Since 07/24/2016 09:40 am (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The European Commission announced the submission of a new grant in the form of humanitarian projects worth 104 million euros, to help those affected by the war in Iraq waged by the country against al Daash.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said EU Commissioner for humanitarian aid and crisis management, Christos Stylaanis at a press conference, "I've always said that Iraq has become Syria again, any emergency situation and other major humanitarian on a global scale, so we have to act," adding that "This funding is part of the aid that It provided by the European Union worth 194 million euros, which is part of the international commitments that came out to support the Iraq conference, which was held this week in Washington. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission said in a statement, "the new projects will help the most vulnerable groups, through the provision of food, health care, water and sanitation and personal hygiene, according to a statement of the Commission."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "The new support will be allocated to the connector in the north of the country, one of the main strongholds of extremists and that Iraqi forces are preparing to restore them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraq and received from donor countries during the conference, which was held in Washington (July 20, 2016), aid worth two billion Dolar.anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:51 pm