Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi fear of central bank policy and demanding an end to his administration in accordance with the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi fear of central bank policy and demanding an end to his administration in accordance with the Empty Allawi fear of central bank policy and demanding an end to his administration in accordance with the

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:38 pm

Allawi fear of central bank policy and demanding an end to his administration in accordance with the "quotas"

2016-08-22

He national coalition leader Iyad Allawi, on Monday, expressed concern about the central bank's determination to continue the policy of currency auctions and administration of the dollar in the market rates, and as likely that this policy could lead to Iraq's balance of leakage across the mafias money laundering, called for an end to the bank's board acting in accordance with the quota system partisan.

Allawi said in a statement received "and our response," that "the central bank's determination to continue the auction policy, currency and management of the dollar in the market worrying prices, despite the experts' reports on the need to reform this policy, which refers to the mismanagement that lead to Iraq's balance leak financial mafias through the money that deplete reserves of foreign currencies laundering, and in the critical economic and financial conditions seriously.

He said Allawi, according to the statement, "The so-called (currency auction) is the practice does not exist in the countries that adopt a market economy, and proved experimentally they lead to waste of money without supervision."

He pointed out that "the dollar in the domestic market prices are muggers Management window and the corrupt who make their living on the difference between the official exchange rate with the parallel markets."

He called national leader "that affects the reform passed by the House of Representatives of the Central Bank and an end to partisan administration acting in accordance with the quota system, which came personalities incompetent and unprofessional."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:50 am