Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the Finance Committee: the policy of the Interim Administration of the Central Bank to now

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the Finance Committee: the policy of the Interim Administration of the Central Bank to now Empty Member of the Finance Committee: the policy of the Interim Administration of the Central Bank to now

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Jan 2013, 10:27 am

Member of the Finance Committee: the policy of the Interim Administration of the Central Bank to now "good"

Date: 20/01/2013 10:49:13 Sunday

Baghdad (news) .. Ruled out by the Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Amin Hadi Abbas, reduce the rate of sale of hard currency in the central bank auction because it will affect the dinar exchange rate, describing the monetary policy followed the administration's central bank temporary to "good."
    said Abbas (of the Agency news ): The administration of the Central Bank of temporary and of the President of Supreme Audit far is going according to sense the right, and the monetary policy followed by longer good.explained: that monetary policy adopted in the current administration of the Central Bank is the policy of balance between hard currency what you need market and meet the needs of the country of hand import and other which are not selling be randomly in an auction sale of hard currency as it was in the previous administration. added: You can not reduce the sale of hard currency in the auction because it will lead to an imbalance in the balance policy and therefore will affect the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar in the market. The Cabinet voted during its regular Tuesday (16 October 2012), the mandate of President BSA Abdul Basit Turki assume management position central bank governor and agency. quoted a number of media, in (14 October 2012), sources supervisory that the Iraqi judiciary issued an arrest warrant for Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi and his deputy, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh on corruption charges, pointing out that the latter had been arrested, while Shabibi fled abroad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 7:53 am