Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Alaqsadah for "light": the value of the fiscal deficit in the budget of 2017 will reac

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Alaqsadah for "light": the value of the fiscal deficit in the budget of 2017 will reac Empty Parliamentary Alaqsadah for "light": the value of the fiscal deficit in the budget of 2017 will reac

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Sep 2016, 4:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Alaqsadah for "light": the value of the fiscal deficit in the budget of 2017 will reach 22%

Nur News / Nineveh 
    confirmed to the Committee of Economy beautiful MP member of al - Obeidi said the fiscal deficit in thegeneral budget for 2017 , the value will reach 22% pricing of $ 42 per barrel , confirming the impact on employees ' salaries.
    He said al-Obeidi told the "Nur News" that "the expenses of cabinet offices and deputations are burdening the Iraqi state and is not calling for action to reduce the financial expenses of the offices of ministers and directors of special grades of staff salaries."
    The MP said, "We hope that the Council of Ministers undermines send a budget bill after the Eid al-Adha holiday to parliament for approval and then studied for the first time by the time the deadline for the adoption of the financial budget every year."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 2:16 am