Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jumaili calls for "cooperation and partnership" with Iran and the recent plans to export new cars to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jumaili calls for "cooperation and partnership" with Iran and the recent plans to export new cars to Empty Jumaili calls for "cooperation and partnership" with Iran and the recent plans to export new cars to

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Oct 2016, 4:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Iranian car production company Echo
    Jumaili calls for "cooperation and partnership" with Iran and the recent plans to export new cars to Iraq

Author: HAA 
    Editor: BK 
    5.10.2016 19:35 
    Number of Views: 863

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Stressed the Iraqi Minister of Trade and agency, Salman al-Jumaili, said on Wednesday that the earth "ripe" for cooperation and partnership with Iran in all fields of industrial, including, while expressed an Iranian company specializing automotive industry willingness supplying the Iraqi market with new types of products, including buses and vans.
    This came during a visit by Minister of Planning and Iraq, running the trade portfolio agency, to the Iranian Eco IKCO carmaker factories, in the framework of the visit by the Tehran Currently, as reported, Iran Daily Iran Daily, and I followed (the long-Presse).   
    The minister said Jumaili, "The ground ripe for cooperation and partnership with Iran in all fields, including industrial," adding that "the quality of cars Iranian company Eco suit the Iraqi market and that the Iraqis want leadership, especially the types of Rona and we have."
    For his part, deputy head of Iran's Eco IKCO carmaker, Mohsen critics, during his meeting with the Iraqi minister, accompanied by the Iraqi ambassador in Tehran, Rahj al-Moussawi, said that "the company is ready to develop its cars market in Iraq," revealing "near the entry types of the new production car we have, to Iraq. "
    He said Vice President of Eco Company, that "the car we have designed and produced entirely by Iranian experts, and it is suitable to the Iraqi market," expressing "the company was willing to provide the Iraqi market with two types of buses Iranian Khudor company diesel, as well as pick-up trucks, if asked therefore, especially to their specifications outweigh the species found in the market. "
    The Iraqi Planning Minister, who holds the Commerce Department agency, had visited his accompanying delegation, in (the 29th of September 2016), the headquarters of Iran Khudor carmaker, in Tehran.
    The Jumaili, went to Tehran, in an official visit, (23 September 2016), to discuss ways of developing trade relations between the two countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:41 pm