Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A draft resolution calling for activating the security agreement with America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A draft resolution calling for activating the security agreement with America Empty A draft resolution calling for activating the security agreement with America

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Oct 2016, 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A draft resolution calling for activating the security agreement with America

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

MP for Nineveh province , Abdul Rahman Alloizi, on Monday, to hand over thepresidency of the parliament resolution thatcompels the Iraqi government to the US administration to activate the security agreement on the presence of Turkish troops. 
    He said Alloizi, during a press conference at the parliament building and attended (range Press), " The draft resolution has handed him the presidency of the parliament to oblige the Iraqi government and the US government has put in front of their responsibilities in terms of the security agreement on the presence of the Turkish army. " 
    He added Alloizi" the Speaker of the Parliament referred the draft resolution to the legal Committee to complete the final formulations currently to vote. " 
    the joint Special operations command has denied, on Monday, the participation of Turkish troops in theliberation of Nineveh in any way operations. " 
    the Prime Minister of Turkey Ali Yıldırım has said, on Monday, that the Turkish planes took part in theinternational coalition campaign in the battle of the restoration of Mosul of al (Daesh), and in He pointed to the lack of the need to obtain the approval of others, pointed out that Turkey is ready to respond if developments in Mosul led to negative consequences against it .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:35 pm