Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Alliance to vote on all items of the draft rules of procedure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Alliance to vote on all items of the draft rules of procedure Empty National Alliance to vote on all items of the draft rules of procedure

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Nov 2016, 5:46 am

National Alliance to vote on all items of the draft rules of procedure

Date: 11/02/2016 11:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size][url][/url][/size]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    It announced the Office of the President of the National Alliance, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, Wednesday, vote for the political body of the alliance unanimously on all the draft rules of procedure of the Alliance of items.
    A statement by al-Hakim, the Office received the agency / information /, copy it, that "the political body was the National Alliance held its regular meeting, where he discussed many of the issues on the national security and legislative levels, as well as complete the institutional structure of the National Alliance."
    The statement added, "The body was blessed big victories achieved by our armed forces and the popular crowd and tribal and Albeshmrگh," calling on all Iraqis to "unite to support the security forces in the fateful battle."
    The Commission voted unanimously, according to the statement, the "all draft rules of procedure of the terms of the alliance, while the follow-up has to complete the formation of the nine files emanating from the coalition."
    He noted that "those present agreed unanimously to abide by your dual citizenship positions sovereign and security high on the country's constitutional text, condemning false accusations and abuses, which affected some of the religious and national symbols", calling for a "commitment to the Constitution and legislative contexts to express an opinion and get away from the miscarriage and fabrications." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 4:21 am