Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq expresses its gratitude to Kuwait for its support partially exit from Chapter VII

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq expresses its gratitude to Kuwait for its support partially exit from Chapter VII Empty Iraq expresses its gratitude to Kuwait for its support partially exit from Chapter VII

Post by Hkp1 Thu 27 Jun 2013, 4:05 pm

Iraq expresses its gratitude to Kuwait for its support partially exit from Chapter VII

27/06/2013 | 11:17 PM | Kuwait News

United Nations - 27 - 6 (KUNA) - The Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari "gratitude the Iraqi government to the State of Kuwait and the Government for their support and help them out of Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII," noting that they have shown the State of Kuwait is a model to resolve disputes between nations peacefully.

The Iraqi official also expressed his country's thanks to the United Nations for its efforts in achieving progress in the "This file .. humanitarian Kuwaiti missing persons and property."

Zebari was speaking in a speech the night before the UN Security Council after the adoption of the Council resolution under Chapter VI of the Charter of the United Nations partly out of Iraq from Chapter VII and asking the United Nations Mission to help Iraq (UNAMI), the follow-up these Alansantin issues.

Zebari said in his speech that his country sought to fulfill its obligations to get out of the seventh item and select them with regard to three issues "concerning the situation between Iraq and Kuwait, the first issue of missing Kuwaitis and Kuwaiti property and secondly the maintenance of border pillars and thirdly compensation."

He said that "under the bilateral cooperation between the two countries has been achieved significant progress in this aspect."

He stressed that Iraq "will increase the level of cooperation with Kuwait during the coming period," Hello session of the Security Council today that this file is transferred to Chapter VI of the UN Charter.

He added, "With regard to the maintenance of border pillars, Iraq fulfilled all its obligations."

With regard to the issue of compensation has Zebari stressed that "Iraq is committed to pay the percentage decided by the Security Council," the former.

And saw the Iraqi Foreign Minister in his speech that this day "is a remarkable development in the relations between Iraq and Kuwait," stressing that "all the negative aspects of the relationship between the two countries became part of the past."

Zebari concluded by saying "What is accomplished by Iraq and Kuwait cooperation will lead by example in resolving disputes between states by peaceful means." (End) c / i a b KUNA 272 317 GMT Jun 13

http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php?id=1816794

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 10:48 pm