Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mansouri calls for justice for the province of Basra from the petro-dollar project in proportion to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mansouri calls for justice for the province of Basra from the petro-dollar project in proportion to Empty Mansouri calls for justice for the province of Basra from the petro-dollar project in proportion to

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2016, 4:07 am

[size=30]Mansouri calls for justice for the province of Basra from the petro-dollar project in proportion to its bid[/size]
    04/12/2016 09:48 | Number of Views: 97
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Called Deputy for the province of Basra, the government and the House of Representatives to preserve fairness of the petro-dollar project and the rest of its rights in proportion to its bid for all the big provinces.
    Adel Al-Mansouri said in a statement received "direction Press", a copy of the "Basra province is the first in the production and export of oil and gas and has many resources such as ports and others but they do not get but a little."

Among Mansouri said " the Kurdistan region gets continuously on an appropriate share in the budget , despite the great uncertainty on the issue of export of oil of Kurdistan Despite the non-arrival of imports of oil province to the federal government, adding that" the 40 area where the nuclear radiation in Basra as well as the spread of cancers that kill citizen visual ". the sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 3:25 pm