Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal Committee: the formulation of a draft law criminalizing the Baath reach the final stages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal Committee: the formulation of a draft law criminalizing the Baath reach the final stages Empty Legal Committee: the formulation of a draft law criminalizing the Baath reach the final stages

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:29 am

Legal Committee: the formulation of a draft law criminalizing the Baath reach the final stages

- Awan

Confirmed the Legal Committee in the House of Representatives, on Wednesday, to review the law on the criminalization of the Baath came to an end, and that the meeting will be held with the reconciliation committee to finalize the draft.
    Hussein al-Safi, a member of the Legal Committee, told the "Awan", "The past period has seen frequent meetings with the reconciliation committee reached positive results on the law criminalizing the Baath, leaving only a little," noting that "it was agreed to hold a meeting last resort combines the parties in order to put the finishing touches on the law. "
    Net added, MP for the coalition of state law, that "the review comments on the draft law and come to an end."
    Net explained that "all items of contention in the law will end soon, and then presented to the presidency of the parliament and put to a vote, at the earliest."
    The House of Representatives ended, on November 23, 2011, the first reading of the law "Prohibition of the Baath Party, parties and racist and terrorist activities and takfirist.

The law aims to "prevent the return of the Baath Party to power or political life under any name, and do not allow him to be within the political and party pluralism in Iraq, as well as the prohibition of entities and political parties and organizations that adopt the ideas or attitudes contrary to the principles of democracy and the peaceful transfer of power."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:22 am