Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rising Iranian exports to Iraq size of about 78%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rising Iranian exports to Iraq size of about 78% Empty Rising Iranian exports to Iraq size of about 78%

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jan 2017, 2:15 pm

[ltr]Rising Iranian exports to Iraq size of about 78%[/ltr]

Since 03/01/2017 18:51 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Assistant Commercial Affairs Department of Industry and Trade announced in the Iranian province of Ilam, beautiful Hohana, expressed his country export goods to Iraq worth 1.743 billion dollars through the Mehran border port during the last nine months.[/ltr]

[ltr]He pointed Hohana, in a statement to reporters on Tuesday, to the high volume of Iranian exports about 78 percent, compared with the same period last year.[/ltr]

[ltr]He added that almost half a billion dollars the value of goods exported from Ilam Province (western Iran) only to Iraq, which indicates an increase of 4 percent from what it was previously, explaining that the exports included construction materials, mineral and agricultural plastic products, automobiles and auto parts and materials Parts petrochemical. The commercial attache at the Iranian Embassy in Iraq, Mohammad Reza Zadeh, was announced during the Dialogue Council, a meeting of the government with the private sector in the city Knbdos province of Golestan (northern Iran), in November last end, the exchange between his country and Iraq amounted to $ 13 billion annually, Also it comes with 6 billion and $ 200 million in non-oil exports of goods to the Iranian Iraq. Zadeh pointed out that Iran's exports to Iraq have multiplied 17 times over the last decade, and said that "a noticeable chunk of Iran's exports to Iraq include technical and engineering services, automotive, food and dairy," .anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:36 am