Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP Allkash: should the House of Representatives to host Mr. al-Maliki next week

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

MP Allkash: should the House of Representatives to host Mr. al-Maliki next week Empty MP Allkash: should the House of Representatives to host Mr. al-Maliki next week

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 09 Jul 2013, 2:27 pm

[b style="font-weight: bold;"]MP Allkash: should the House of Representatives to host Mr. al-Maliki next week[/b]

07/09/2013

Electronic integrity

Iman Qasim

The MP said the mass citizen Mohammed Allkash that the House of Representatives to host Mr. al-Maliki next week for his report on the arms deal, which was signed during his recent visit to Russia.

He told the "integrity newspaper electronic" that "previous arms deal was a corrupt deal resulted in the sacking of a number of officials in the state."

And MP Allkash called Maliki a detailed report on his visit to Russia and resulted in the agreements and transactions, which amounted to 4.2 trillion dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:05 pm