Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Council postpones vote on conviction or not conservative with answers to Thursday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Council postpones vote on conviction or not conservative with answers to Thursday Empty Baghdad Council postpones vote on conviction or not conservative with answers to Thursday

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jan 2017, 1:05 am

[ltr]Baghdad Council postpones vote on conviction or not conservative with answers to Thursday[/ltr]

Since 16/01/2017 19:38 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Postponed the Baghdad Provincial Council, on Monday, questioning the governor of Baghdad, Ali al-Tamimi's meeting, to next Thursday for not answering the completion of all questions put to him by a coalition of state law and are united.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Baghdad provincial council member Mohammed al-Rubaie, L / balance News /, "Baghdad provincial council postponed questioning the governor of Baghdad, Ali al-Tamimi's meeting, to next Thursday for not completing answering questions," noting that "the meeting will be held in the provincial council hall."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Rubaie, said that "the vast majority will vote against conviction of the answers made by Tamimi during the meeting."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the Baghdad Provincial Council, today, that the transfer of questioning the governor of Baghdad, Ali al-Tamimi session to the Rashid Hotel in the Green is a precautionary measure to preserve the lives of members.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He indicated that the decision of the Baghdad Provincial Council Farhan Qasim likely, earlier, change the interrogator governor of Baghdad Atwan Atwani, because of the differences and accusations of involvement file corruption (General Immigration Building), at a hearing last Thursday. It ended 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Haidar Almitm[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:13 am