Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We reject and strongly accept a settlement and national make I (Chapter VII,)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We reject and strongly accept a settlement and national make I  (Chapter VII,) Empty Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We reject and strongly accept a settlement and national make I (Chapter VII,)

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Jan 2017, 2:21 am

[rtl]

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We reject and strongly accept a settlement and national make Iraq under the international trusteeship

[/rtl]
    [rtl]History of edits:: 1.28.2017 22:22 • 236 visits readable[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    {Baghdad: Euphrates News} The head of the National Alliance, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, strongly oppose the settlement and make Iraq a national challenge to the international trusteeship, but accept a compromise deal with Iraq's current own reality.
    A statement from the office of the President of the National Alliance, the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it today that "Mr. Hakim chaired a meeting of the political elites in the office of Baghdad, noting that" the elites were unanimous on the importance of national reconciliation project. " 
    The statement said that His Eminence expressed his rejection and strongly acceptance settlement and national, make Iraq under the international trusteeship or reconstruction of Iraq under Chapter VII, stressing the acceptance of national reconciliation by Iraq 's current, and not turning back and there will be no alternative for the constitution document, and will treat the notes and errors according to the text of the Constitution mechanisms, reiterated the call for the settlement of mutual concessions and assurances and guarantees reciprocal, and the integration of national and regional. 
    the new head of the national Alliance, to emphasize that the national settlement national Alliance project, not the Supreme Council for the project, and the national Alliance pasts expand its support circle, noting that the Iraqi experience where a lot of positives, which absenting languages political miscarriage, and other political break adopted by the other. 
    He said al - Hakim said the government effort focused on the resettlement areas before re Aammarha.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We reject and strongly accept a settlement and national make I  (Chapter VII,) Empty Within electoral propaganda ..gam: "We reject the international trusteeship on Iraq."

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Jan 2017, 3:39 am

[ltr]Within electoral propaganda ..gam: "We reject the international trusteeship on Iraq."[/ltr]

[ltr]January 29, 2017 - 10:27[/ltr]

[ltr]

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq president of the National Alliance , Ammar al - Hakim refused, on Sunday, strongly accept a settlement and national make Iraq under the trusteeship Atah.onql a statement his office today for al - Hakim as saying in the office of the Baghdad political elites: "we reject and strongly accept a settlement and national, to make Iraq under guardianship international or the reconstruction of Iraq under Chapter VII ".ohdd wise to" accept the national settlement by today 's Iraq, stressing that he is not turning back and there will be no alternative document on the Constitution, as well as addressing the observations and errors according to the text of the Constitution mechanisms ".ojadded call for settlement mutual concessions and assurances and guarantees reciprocal, and the integration of national and regional ,, again emphasize that the national settlement national Alliance project, not the Supreme Council for the project, noting that " the national Alliance pasts expand its support circle" head of the national Alliance .obin that " the Iraqi experience where a lot of pluses, which absenting language of political miscarriage, and other political break adopted by the other , "al - Hakim . He explained that" the government 's effort focused on the resettlement areas before reconstruction " is noteworthy that Iraq is still under Chapter VII.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Preacher Man
    Preacher Man
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We reject and strongly accept a settlement and national make I  (Chapter VII,) Empty Re: Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We reject and strongly accept a settlement and national make I (Chapter VII,)

Post by Preacher Man Sun 29 Jan 2017, 1:39 pm

could someone explain this one?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We reject and strongly accept a settlement and national make I  (Chapter VII,) Empty Re: Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: We reject and strongly accept a settlement and national make I (Chapter VII,)

Post by Neno Sun 29 Jan 2017, 1:53 pm

Preacher Man wrote:could someone explain this one?

Do you mean this:

He explained that" the government 's effort focused on the resettlement areas before reconstruction " is noteworthy that Iraq is still under Chapter VII.

Pretty simple in my opinion that Iraq is still under certain grey areas like tier true value is not yet being let go or other wise the money. Probably better to be explained by the duck.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 29 Jan 2017, 3:04 pm

I agree, we need Duck - I thought there were two issues with Kuwait that were put under another Article so Iraq would be able to come out from under Article 7, and then not long ago I thought Iraq settled one of those issues leaving just one to be settled with Kuwait.

This seems to be "never ending" but I know it will end.

crazy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:57 am