Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri looking with the Sadrists Election Commission Act

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri looking with the Sadrists Election Commission Act Empty Jubouri looking with the Sadrists Election Commission Act

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2017, 2:58 am

[size=30]Jubouri looking with the Sadrists Election Commission Act[/size]
    15/02/2017 09:33 | Number of Views: 727
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Direction Press / Baghdad
    Search Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, in his office, on Tuesday with the political body of the Sadrist movement headed by Zia al-Asadi Chairman of the Liberal bloc in the presence of a number of members of the Iraqi coalition forces.
    A statement by the Office of the al-Jubouri got "direction Press" a copy of it, "During the meeting, they reviewed the latest political and security developments as well as a discussion of important laws that contribute to raising the standard of living of citizens, particularly the election law and the election commission."
    The head of the House of Representatives during the meeting on "the importance of unifying efforts between all political forces in order to find effective solutions to the political problems faced by the country, and to support the ongoing processes of liberalization in the city of Mosul."
    He Jubouri that "continuous parliament on the subject of interrogations within a specific agenda during the current legislative approval of important laws and especially the electoral law and to find a mechanism for members of the new election commission choice".

For his part , the price of a delegation of the political body of the Sadrist movement efforts of the Chairman ofthe House of Representatives in the convergence of views and positions between the political blocs. [size=16]sa[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:20 am