Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation: Distribution of 500 other housing units on the martyrs of Iraqi ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation: Distribution of 500 other housing units on the martyrs of Iraqi ports Empty Transportation: Distribution of 500 other housing units on the martyrs of Iraqi ports

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:28 am

Transportation: Distribution of 500 other housing units on the martyrs of Iraqi ports

Local Since 2017-03-24 at 19:51 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Minister of Transport Kazem Al-Yamami distributed on Friday, 500 other residential plots on the martyrs of the popular crowd, employees of Iraqi ports.
    "Another 500 housing units were distributed in the presence of Minister Kazem Fanjan al-Hamami to the martyrs of the popular crowd of Iraqi port employees at a large ceremony held at the headquarters of the popular crowd in Basra," a ministry statement said.
    He added that "the ceremony was attended by senior government and political figures after the completion of their transactions Iraqi ports in response to the directives of the recent pigeon in expediting the completion of sorting and ownership transactions." He explained that "following the committees committees formed for this purpose led by Chief Engineer Riyad Swadi Shamkhi, , Supported by his technical and administrative assistants and the two divisions of the residential and projects and the public relations and media and the appropriate atmosphere for the work since the early hours of the official hours late at night, which helped distribute the residential role in Khor al-Zubayr and other areas followed by the distribution of 500 pieces of housing Plot 7 District 22 in the Nujaibiya area and the airport ".
    He continued that "the transactions of 500 other pieces completed, sponsored the distribution of erythema, as the past two meals, in a ceremony organized by the great Division of Public Relations and Information in the ports of Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:41 am