Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: The need for oil and electricity will double over the next 15 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: The need for oil and electricity will double over the next 15 years Empty Abadi: The need for oil and electricity will double over the next 15 years

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2017, 1:06 am

Abadi: The need for oil and electricity will double over the next 15 years

economy Since 2017-04-02 at 10:12 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Prime Minister Haider Abadi said that the need for oil and electricity will double over the next 15 years, pointing out that Iraq has made great strides in the field of burning gas associated with oil production.
    "With the cooperation of our people and the patience of our citizens, we have managed to overcome the economic crisis," Abadi said in a speech at the Iraq Energy Forum, which was held today and attended by Mawazine News.
    He added that "without achieving reconciliation and cooperation of the political blocs can not achieve progress and the advancement of the country," noting that "corruption is no less harmful than terrorism."
    The Prime Minister stressed the "dependence on renewable energy in addition to oil and gas," adding that "it is not permissible to continue to burn gas associated with oil production and Iraq has taken steps in this area."
    Abadi said that "the need for oil and electricity will double over the next 15 years," adding that "the country that believes that it is able to build a solid economy in isolation from the international community is wrong."
    He explained that "the state that supports terrorism and provokes battles in the region and believes that it is safe, is wrong."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:40 am