Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A judicial ruling to return the two islands of "Tiran and Sanafir" Egyptians to Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A judicial ruling to return the two islands of "Tiran and Sanafir" Egyptians to Saudi Arabia Empty A judicial ruling to return the two islands of "Tiran and Sanafir" Egyptians to Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2017, 1:52 am

A judicial ruling to return the two islands of "Tiran and Sanafir" Egyptians to Saudi Arabia

CAIRO, April 2 (UPI) - The Cairo Court of Cassation on Sunday reopened the file of the islands of Tiran and Sanafir wide by accepting the case of implementing the decision to drop the reasons of the supreme administrative rule in Egypt and the continued execution of the urgent provisions of the agreement. , In the latest development on the file level, which caused a lot of controversy and diplomatic attraction between the two countries.
    The case in Egypt was decided by the President of the Republic in his capacity as Prime Minister, the Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies, the Minister of Defense, the Minister of the Interior, the Head of the State Affairs Committee, along with Khaled Ali, the lawyer and Ali Ayoub.
    The lawsuit, filed by lawyer Ashraf Farahat, demanded the ruling on the lack of judgment in the two petitions issued by the Administrative Court of Justice, which ruled to suspend the validity of the maritime demarcation agreement between Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
    It also called for "the continuation of the sentence issued by the appellant of urgent matters and Judge Surian of the border demarcation agreement and the transfer of the subordination of the two islands to Saudi Arabia," according to the official Egyptian al-Ahram gate. Finished

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:17 pm