Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible calls for the sporting side investment for the success of reconciliation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Infallible calls for the sporting side investment for the success of reconciliation Empty Infallible calls for the sporting side investment for the success of reconciliation

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Apr 2017, 2:00 am

Infallible calls for the sporting side investment for the success of reconciliation

05/04/2017 0:00

Baghdad / morning
    called President Fuad Masum, on Tuesday, to the sports side investment "as one of the pillars of " the fight against terrorism in Iraq and called for all efforts in the forums of donor countries in order to develop the country 's sports march.
    Masum said, according to a presidential statement after a meeting with President of the Iraqi Olympic Committee , Raad Hamoudi: " The history of Iraqi sports track achievements and sporting gains on the internal and external levels , " calling to "focus attention on this important sector through the activation of ways developed in sports forums."
    He stressed the infallible, " the importance of making every effort in the forums of donor countries in order to develop sports march and attention to athletes, the fact that sport message of love and peace and contribute to ease the atmosphere and encourage dialogue between the countries language."
    The President of the Republic that "while Iraqis are fighting terrorism at various levels, it is necessary to sporting side investment as one of the pillars of the fight against terrorism by encouraging efficiencies youth and develop their abilities and develop the infrastructure necessary to do so, as well as benefit from the sports message for the success of community reconciliation desired."
    For his part, Hammoudi said, according to the statement, that " the Olympic Committee is a national professional organization based in the national affiliation as a basis for its international activities."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:20 pm