Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China launches first domestic-made aircraft carrier

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China launches first domestic-made aircraft carrier Empty China launches first domestic-made aircraft carrier

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2017, 2:16 am

China launches first domestic-made aircraft carrier

History of edits:: 2017/4/26

{International: Euphrates News} China on Wednesday launched the first home-made aircraft carrier, which will join the other was bought used from Ukraine.
    This comes amid rising tension over North Korea and concerns about Beijing strict approach in the South China Sea.
    The state media that is not expected to enter the aircraft carrier, which was designed in China and built in the port of Dalian in northeast of the country, the service before 2020.
    The Declaration published by the New China News {Xinhua} hesitated about it many reports by the terms of deployment of military analysts foreign and Chinese media for months , satellite images and news stories on the development of the second aircraft carrier. China confirmed its existence in late 2015.
    The launch of China 's aircraft carrier after a ceremony on Sunday 68 anniversary of the founding of the Chinese navy and amid mounting tension again between North Korea and the United States because of its nuclear and missile programs Bionjyanj.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=141835

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:19 am