Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security developments delayed Maliki's visit to Arbil

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Security developments delayed Maliki's visit to Arbil Empty Security developments delayed Maliki's visit to Arbil

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 15 Aug 2013, 9:25 pm

Security developments delayed Maliki's visit to Arbil

Date: August 16, 2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Announced the Foreign Relations Department official in the Kurdistan Regional Government Falah Mustafa, he has not yet set a date for the visit of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to the region. Mustafa said in a press statement yesterday that «the deterioration of the security and political situation in Iraq, an obstacle to Maliki's visit to Kurdistan ', likely' do-Maliki that the visit and meeting with officials from the region after the stabilization of the situation».

Al-Maliki visited Kurdistan at the head of a government delegation on the ninth of last June and met with the President of the region, Massoud Barzani, who is also visited Baghdad on the seventh of July last year after the agreement on the activation of the joint committees between the Governments of the center and the region.

This comes mutual visits between officials in Baghdad and Erbil after a break of three years because of political differences. And noted some of the media to the determination of al-Maliki to visit Erbil after the Eid al-Fitr holiday for talks on resolving the outstanding problems between the Kurdistan region and the central government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 12:45 pm