Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mahdi Keywords praises the role of the World Bank and its contribution to the important projects in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mahdi Keywords praises the role of the World Bank and its contribution to the important projects in  Empty Mahdi Keywords praises the role of the World Bank and its contribution to the important projects in

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Jun 2017, 8:53 am

Mahdi Keywords praises the role of the World Bank and its contribution to the important projects in Iraq

12/06/2017

He praised the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Keywords the role of the World Bank and its contribution in many important and vital projects in Iraq.

Keywords confirmed during a meeting with the World Bank team in Iraq, headed by Luca Bendera "The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers is ready to facilitate and support the team functions continuously."

Discussed Keywords during the meeting, according to a statement to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers received "direction Press" on a copy of it today "an important range of topics of mutual interest between the Iraqi government and the World Bank, including the necessary reforms of financial and banking sector in Iraq, in addition to setting priorities in the upcoming reform projects, particularly with regard to the electronic system in the payment of staff salaries, public administration systems, social security, future investment and gas production plans. "

For his part, the visiting delegation praised the "support of the Secretariat of the World Bank team in Iraq, and its interest in important projects undertaken under its auspices."

During the meeting, according to the statement, "the discussion of a private joint plan of action to determine the priorities of the Iraqi government for the next period of action."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 4:20 am