Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Iraq came close to victory and will go for reconstruction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Iraq came close to victory and will go for reconstruction Empty Abadi: Iraq came close to victory and will go for reconstruction

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Jun 2017, 1:52 am

Abadi: Iraq came close to victory and will go for reconstruction

History of edits:: 2017/6/15

{Baghdad} Euphrates News said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, near the victory in the battle on terrorist gangs.
    A statement by the Prime Minister 's Office, the agency {Euphrates News}, a copy of it, that Abadi "received met with a large group of professors, presidents and deans of colleges and universities, and pointed to state support for this task in the community segment, which had a role basis in the graduation of all disciplines needed by the country ".
    Ebadi said, according to the statement, that "scientific monuments have a special and unique place in society , " stressing " the importance of human renaissance building society."
    He called Abadi to "keep the universities and scientific monuments from conflicts and political conflicts as a place of science and research that serve all the sons of the homeland", recalling the martyrs and the wounded from the teachers and students in the incidents of terrorism, adding that this is the sons of the country has increased perseverance and determination to promote and raise the profile of science and education.
    He added that "Iraq came very close to victory and then will be directed to the reconstruction and construction , which need many of the terms of reference , " noting " the importance of research and the practical side that serves the development of the country."
    The prime minister stressed " the importance of improving education and care of Al - Ahli, and not profit on the basis of science and sobriety , because we will not allow this matter" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 10:20 am