Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canada confirms its commitment to supporting Iraq in the fight against terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canada confirms its commitment to supporting Iraq in the fight against terrorism Empty Canada confirms its commitment to supporting Iraq in the fight against terrorism

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Jun 2017, 4:08 am

Canada confirms its commitment to supporting Iraq in the fight against terrorism

6/18/2017 0:00

Baghdad / Al- Sabah
    announced the Canadian Defense Minister, Harjit Sajjan, his country 's commitment to supporting Iraq and the fight against terrorism, ruling out sending Canadian troops to Syria under the current Canadian military mission against Daesh gangs criminal.
    According to Sagan, yesterday at a news conference in Ottawa, he « is currently focused on Iraq and we continue this focus
    to make sure to strengthen some of the gains
    we have made and make adjustments where
    necessary».
    He said Canadian Defense Minister, said that his country is committed to the fight against the terrorist organization Daesh and support for Iraq, noting that «there are fears that the terrorist gangs, will go underground and resort to other traditional terrorist attacks after the Battle of Mosul».
    He Sajan, said that «it requires different training from the international community , which focuses largely on helping Iraqi forces in the fight and in support of
    terrorism».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:16 pm