Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian submarine launches intercontinental missile

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian submarine launches intercontinental missile Empty Russian submarine launches intercontinental missile

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2017, 3:10 am

Russian submarine launches intercontinental missile

Date of release: 2017/6/26

The Russian Defense Ministry announced on Monday that the nuclear submarine [Yuri Dolgoruky] of the North Sea Fleet carried out the launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile "Bulava".
    According to a ministry statement, the strategic submarine [Yuri Dolgoruky] conducted a successful launch of the intercontinental ballistic missile "Bulava", from the Barents Sea Ocean towards the Kora field on the island of Kamchatka.
    The Polava ballistic missile is the latest Russian tri-phase missile that operates on solid fuel and is supplied by submarines.
    The first test of the launch of the Russian nuclear submarine Alexander Nevsky in September last year was a failure due to a failure in the technological system during the processing of the material to move the propulsion platform, prompting Defense Minister Sergei Shweigo to order five tests to launch the missile .
    There are three submarines in the Russian Navy capable of firing ballistic missiles of the type of "Bulava" submarine "Yuri Dolgoruk" and submarine "Alexander Nevsky" and the submarine "Bore" and a plan to manufacture eight submarines capable of firing missiles "Bulava" until the year 2020.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:14 am