Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Border crossing points: Control of narcotic substances and two wheels outside the controls at the Sh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Border crossing points: Control of narcotic substances and two wheels outside the controls at the Sh Empty Border crossing points: Control of narcotic substances and two wheels outside the controls at the Sh

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2017, 2:06 am

Border crossing points: Control of narcotic substances and two wheels outside the controls at the Shalamjah port

a wish Since 2017-07-17 at 12:56 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Directorate of the border crossings, on Monday, the seizure of narcotic substances in the possession of a passenger at the port of Shlajma border, indicating the seizure of two wheels were demarcated outside the controls at the same port.
    The Director General of the ports Sami al-Sudani said in a statement received / Mawazin News / a copy of it, that "was seized 1200 narcotic pills at the port Shalamgeh border in the province of Basra between Iraq and Iran," noting that "these materials were in possession of one of the passengers after being revealed by the detachments Directorate In the port workers on the drug detection device Ion population and was referred to the judiciary. "
    He added that the Sudanese brigade, "was also seized two wheels at the same port, was demarcated outside the controls by 100% by the commander of the port Shalamgeh border," referring to "referral to the judiciary." Ended 29 / a 43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:01 pm