Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Saudi Arabia affirm their full commitment to the oil production reduction agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Saudi Arabia affirm their full commitment to the oil production reduction agreement Empty Iraq and Saudi Arabia affirm their full commitment to the oil production reduction agreement

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2017, 2:56 am

Iraq and Saudi Arabia affirm their full commitment to the oil production reduction agreement

Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi and Saudi Deputy King Mohammed bin Salman discussed the opening of land ports, direct flights and encouraging trade exchange and investments from the Saudi private sector, stressing the commitment of Iraq and Saudi Arabia to the "full" agreement to reduce oil production.
    The Saudi Press Agency said in a news item, "Economy News", that "the Deputy Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud met in Jeddah, Iraqi Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi."
    She added that "
    The meeting reviewed the bilateral relations, especially the joint opportunities in the economic fields in general and energy in particular, including the opening of land ports, direct flights and encouraging trade exchange and investments from the private sector. The discussion also discussed the close cooperation between the two countries in the field of oil policy coordination, Full of the agreement to reduce the production of oil until the markets reach the target balance of this agreement, " She said," The Iraqi oil minister conveyed the greetings of the Iraqi leadership and people to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and his deputy, and wishes the Iraqi government to the kingdom more "HH the Amir stressed the keenness of the Kingdom's government on the stability of Iraq and its determination to develop and strengthen relations in all fields in the interest of the people of both countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:17 am