Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of the Interior: Da'ash is no longer able to promote him by falsifying information

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of the Interior: Da'ash is no longer able to promote him by falsifying information Empty Minister of the Interior: Da'ash is no longer able to promote him by falsifying information

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Aug 2017, 6:38 am

Minister of the Interior: Da'ash is no longer able to promote him by falsifying information

Editorial date: 2017/8/16 

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Interior Minister Qasim al-Araji ruled out the ability of gangs to encourage terrorists to achieve what they are promoting in their false media.
    A statement of his office received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it that Araji "received British Ambassador to Iraq Frank Baker, and discussed with him a number of issues of common concern."
    "The two sides also discussed the victories achieved by our security forces in the liberation battles against terrorist gangs," the statement added.
    "The need to continue international support for Iraq as the first line in the face of terrorism on behalf of the world."
    "Iraq's victories broke the thorn of terrorism and proved that criminal gangs are not capable of achieving what they are promoting through their counterfeit media," Araji said.
    For his part, the British ambassador confirmed his country's support for the efforts of the Iraqi government. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:27 am