Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump expresses his dissatisfaction with his country's sanctions against Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump expresses his dissatisfaction with his country's sanctions against Russia Empty Trump expresses his dissatisfaction with his country's sanctions against Russia

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Aug 2017, 2:39 am

Trump expresses his dissatisfaction with his country's sanctions against Russia

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump told senators he was unhappy with the successive sanctions they were imposing on Russia, according to Politico, citing several government sources.

According to the report, Trump told Tennessee Republican Senator Bob Korker last month that the bill, which recently imposed sanctions on Moscow, was unconstitutional and said he could damage his efforts as president. "He was clearly dissatisfied," the newspaper source said.

The senator's help confirmed that the conversation had actually taken place between Trump and Senator Korker, but described it as "really productive".

In addition, Trump also expressed dissatisfaction with the Republican senator for North Carolina, Tom Tillis, in a telephone conversation with him in early August, which is one of the initiators of an initiative prohibiting the President's dismissal of the Special Prosecutor in charge of the investigation The so-called "Russian intervention" in the US presidential election. According to Politeko, Trump showed his displeasure with the bill, which he co-authored, and called on him not to vote on it and not to pass it in Congress.

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%85-%D8%B1%D8%B6%D8%A7%D9%87-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B9%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%87-%D8%B6%D8%AF/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:35 am