Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi visits the Baghdad Operations Command

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi visits the Baghdad Operations Command Empty Abadi visits the Baghdad Operations Command

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Sep 2017, 8:29 am

Abadi visits the Baghdad Operations Command

12:45 - 05/09/2017

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Haider al-Abadi, visited the Baghdad Operations Command on Tuesday to review the security plan implemented by the leadership during the Eid al-Adha holiday.

"The commander-in-chief of the armed forces and the prime minister visited the headquarters of the Baghdad operations this morning to follow up on the implementation of the security plan for Eid al-Adha," said a press statement posted on Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's website.

The statement added that "the commander-in-chief of the armed forces confirmed that" our heroic forces, which succeeded in the liberation operations and achieved the greatest victories against the terrorist gangs, play an important role in stabilizing security and stability for all the people. "He praised" the great efforts of the security forces to protect citizens, Days of Eid al-Adha. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:06 am