Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti Deputy: The number of expatriates reached twice the number of citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti Deputy: The number of expatriates reached twice the number of citizens Empty Kuwaiti Deputy: The number of expatriates reached twice the number of citizens

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:55 am

Kuwaiti Deputy: The number of expatriates reached twice the number of citizens

10:44 - 07/09/2017

Kuwaiti Deputy: The number of expatriates reached twice the number of citizens %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B5-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Kuwaiti MP Mubarak al-Hurais revealed on Thursday that the number of expatriates in his country has increased, leading to imbalance of the population structure, pointing out that the number of expatriates reached twice the number of citizens.
    Al-Hurais said in a statement to the Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Rai that the reliance on the government to deal with the demography has become impossible because it failed to address this issue. After promising to address the imbalances, The reliance on the Council to begin to address it through legislative tools. "
    He added that "the number of expatriates today is twice the number of citizens, and tomorrow after the start of large development projects, which need large numbers of expatriate workers will become citizens of the minority does not exceed 10 percent of the population, is this reasonable?
    "We have no confidence in the government's ability to deal with this issue, so there are legislative steps and accountability of the government on this issue through the accountability of the competent ministers," he said. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 am