Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea strengthens its defenses on the coast of the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea strengthens its defenses on the coast of the country Empty North Korea strengthens its defenses on the coast of the country

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Sep 2017, 2:51 am

[size=30]North Korea strengthens its defenses on the coast of the country[/size]
    26/09/2017 09:25 | Number of readings:
    font size:  North Korea strengthens its defenses on the coast of the country Font_decrease  North Korea strengthens its defenses on the coast of the country Font_enlarge
     North Korea strengthens its defenses on the coast of the country Thumbnail.php?file=1019612232_186245203
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]South Korea's intelligence agency reported that the northern part boosted its defenses on the country's eastern coast and moved its warplanes into the area after US bombers flew on September 23 near its border.[/rtl]
    [rtl]South Korea's radios were also unable to detect US strategic bombers, and they concluded that there was no reaction to the move, Yonhap news agency also quoted South Korean national intelligence as saying.[/rtl]
    [rtl]US B-1 bombers, accompanied by F-15C fighters, flew over the waters of the east coast of North Korea on 23 September and approached the northern border of the demilitarized zone.[/rtl]
    [rtl]North Korean Foreign Minister Ry Yong-ho has recently threatened to drop US strategic bombers and target them, even if they are outside his country's airspace.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/183350.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:41 am