Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak praises the role of the President of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak praises the role of the President of the Empty Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak praises the role of the President of the

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Nov 2017, 3:02 am

Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak praises the role of the President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Wadih Al-Hanal in the development of the private sector
    November 16, 2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak praised the role of the President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Wadih al-Hanal in the development of the private sector in Iraq
    The Keywords during the graduation of the first meal of the scholarship program to enable , which was held in the Iraqi private banks association headquarters in the presence of Ambassador of Peace for UNESCO Naseer Shamma said the private sector allows for employees in which greater opportunities for excellence and creativity through competition between classes on the basis of experience ceremony, 
    praising the efforts of the Association for the Rehabilitation The new graduates specialized in the economic field in general and banking in particular and training and prepare them well-prepared for their labor market in the private sector in line with the government's approach to the private sector 
    in turn explained the President of the Association of Iraqi private banks Wadih al-Hanal said that the program was Ken was launched two months ago through special forms and was posted on the site of the Association, indicating that this meal included sixty students from various economic disciplines and from various Iraqi universities
    He added that the Association was in negotiations with a number of banks to contract with Tamkeen graduates in the coming days after passing the interviews that qualify for the appointment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:44 am