Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: Previous governments did not do justice to Baghdad and we made proposals to develop th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: Previous governments did not do justice to Baghdad and we made proposals to develop th Empty State of Law: Previous governments did not do justice to Baghdad and we made proposals to develop th

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Dec 2017, 2:52 am

State of Law: Previous governments did not do justice to Baghdad and we made proposals to develop them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / The MP of the coalition of state law Taha defense, Saturday, that the former federal governments were weak in the development of urbanization in the capital Baghdad, noting that we have submitted proposals to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to develop the capital and its methods.

"We have raised proposals to the Council of Ministers to develop the capital Baghdad," he said, adding that "among these proposals to develop new ways to Baghdad to dismantle the momentum of vehicles and the construction of new and annual ways to alleviate the problems of transport and accelerate the Baghdad Metro project."

"After 2003, Baghdad has not been developed, not by opening new roads or by creating streets," he said, adding that "most of the streets are dilapidated and in need of reforms."

He explained that "the current federal government is supposed to give priority to the province of Baghdad as the capital lacks the simplest services." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 31 May 2024, 4:38 pm