Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saddam's judge is the only reason behind his execution and an Arab president who tried to smuggle hi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saddam's judge is the only reason behind his execution and an Arab president who tried to smuggle hi Empty Saddam's judge is the only reason behind his execution and an Arab president who tried to smuggle hi

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jan 2018, 3:06 am

[rtl]Saddam's judge is the only reason behind his execution and an Arab president who tried to smuggle him out[/rtl]
    [rtl] January 01, 2018 - 4:25 | Number of readings:   [/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Samer News: Judge Munir Haddad, former deputy chief of the Iraqi High Criminal Court, who personally oversaw the execution of Saddam Hussein, revealed attempts to smuggle Saddam from prison, which was the reason for the speedy execution.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Haddad said in an interview with Russia today that he "sought to accelerate the execution of Saddam Hussein after the death sentence, and before the completion of consideration and pleadings in other cases, for several reasons, the most important charisma, which was enjoyed by the latter, which made all the Baathists, It is possible that everything will return as it was, "adding that" that hope ended with the execution of Saddam. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Haddad confirmed that "there was confirmed information to prove that the late Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, wants to smuggle Saddam," adding that "was intrusive attempt to smuggle one of the senior leaders in the Baath Party."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The people of one of the people in Qatar agreed with others to smuggle for a large sum of money, but the scheme failed at the last stage because of disagreement on the amount."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:05 pm