Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

the Iraqi government reveals the invitation of a second Kurdish delegation and the reason for the s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

the Iraqi government reveals the invitation of a second Kurdish delegation and the reason for the s Empty the Iraqi government reveals the invitation of a second Kurdish delegation and the reason for the s

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jan 2018, 2:30 am

[size=32]
    the Iraqi government reveals the invitation of a second Kurdish delegation and the reason for the salaries of two ministries only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / The Iraqi government said that it invited a technical delegation from the Kurdistan Region to visit Baghdad to discuss the file of border crossings, noting at the same time that the process of paying salaries of the staff of the region will be in a sequential manner. 
    A technical delegation representing the governments of Baghdad and Erbil ended a meeting on Thursday to discuss the salaries of education and health personnel in the Kurdistan Region. 
    The Kurdistan Party said that the meeting reached an advanced stage to pay the salaries of employees of the two ministries, and pending the audit of the names of cadres according to the system of biometrics by the Iraqi government. 
    Said Saad al-Hadithi, a spokesman for Prime Minister Haider Abadi, told Ashqaf News that the meeting of the technical delegation comes to resolve the two main issues. 
    He added that the first file focuses on the completion of audit records and statements of salaries of employees in the health and education in the region is a first step to reach the other sectors, as the sectors can not be resolved once and cause a delay.
    As for the second file, there is an invitation to a technical team to meet with a specialized committee on border security and border crossings. 
    The government of Kurdistan welcomed on Tuesday "the indicators and steps that emerged in Baghdad last week", which reads "a kind of good faith," after the strained relationship after the referendum on independence on 25 September 2017. 
    The federal government took "seven decisions "New, about the worsening crisis with the region. 
    Ihsan al-Shammari, a political analyst close to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, wrote on his personal Facebook page under the "latest developments with the region," based on the region's acceptance of the constitution as a ruler and the desire to end the crisis, , Has reached several letters on these developments, which led to the adoption of several decisions.
    He added that the committee has set up working papers according to the Iraqi constitution and the federal powers of the government, and is waiting for the delegation of the region (the government technical) "He said. 
    The federal decisions also stipulated that "a second committee should be formed to examine the names of the education and health sector in the Kurdistan Regional Government," as well as "distributing the salaries of water resources," as well as "inviting federal members in the region to come to Baghdad, "And that" the referendum has become the past. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

the Iraqi government reveals the invitation of a second Kurdish delegation and the reason for the s Empty Re: the Iraqi government reveals the invitation of a second Kurdish delegation and the reason for the s

Post by wciappetta Fri 05 Jan 2018, 1:53 pm

I was talking with LIT today we agree;

That's very encouraging With completion of this, the strong-arm tactic is paying off. I imagine the official result controlling the border ports, airport and  officially nullifying the referendum will be giving the Kurds their 17% and thus adopting the budget for 2018.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

the Iraqi government reveals the invitation of a second Kurdish delegation and the reason for the s Empty Re: the Iraqi government reveals the invitation of a second Kurdish delegation and the reason for the s

Post by annieharbers Fri 05 Jan 2018, 2:26 pm

Thanks Rocky & Wci
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 05 Jan 2018, 6:53 pm

wciappetta wrote:I was talking with LIT today we agree;

That's very encouraging With completion of this, the strong-arm tactic is paying off. I imagine the official result controlling the border ports, airport and  officially nullifying the referendum will be giving the Kurds their 17% and thus adopting the budget for 2018.

I hope they get their 17%. drunk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 1:00 am